Your first visit to SOMERSET FOOT AND ANKLE LLC establishes a vital
foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make
sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history,
and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect
for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll
find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to
our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also
background information about our committed staff and our first visit
procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out
and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient History Form
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice Of Privacy Practice
- Summary of Notice of Privacy Practices
- Consent Form, Private Insurance & Medicare
- Patient Confidentiality Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and read about our staff. We look forward to your first visit.
We are committed to building a practice environment that serves the diversity of our community. All of us at SOMERSET FOOT AND ANKLE LLC are committed to providing superior patient care.